Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company’s identification details are set out below. This Internet portal is made available to users by the entity, whose identification data are as follows
|Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez
|Carretera Coín – Mijas S/N, Urbanización Miravalle 29100 Coin Málaga
|638 493 528
This legal notice sets out the general conditions governing access to and use of this website, hereinafter referred to as “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses the website, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and access to them is restricted.
The use of the Portal confers the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time at which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he/she intends to use the Portal, as the Portal and its conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusively for clients of Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez may be subject to specific conditions, regulations and instructions which, where applicable, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and which must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service is provided.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and its contents are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as of the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without prior express authorisation.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez, whether industrial or intellectual property, and it may not be understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT the property of Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognised as such by our company. They only appear on the Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez website for information or promotional purposes (agreements), with his consent. These owners can request the modification or deletion of the information belonging to them by contacting the following e-mail: email@example.com.
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to the property or interests of Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez or third parties or which in any other way overload, damage or render useless the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
By way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must abstain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorised by law or expressly consented to by Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to the public.
disposition of third parties where such acts necessarily involve the
reproduction by the User or a third party.
– Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Content
components of the Portal as well as of the databases that Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez makes available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below, without ignorance of these conditions avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- In accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it is forbidden in any case to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the Contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with contents outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to exploit the reputation of the brand and prestige of Antonio Carabantes Rodriguez or (IV) otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
- The page that introduces the link may not make any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez, his partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services he provides.
- Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez has given its consent to the inclusion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or could induce in the User the false conception that Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, whether lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez in view of the place, content and subject matter of the sender’s website.
4. Exclusion of liability
Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez accepts no liability for decisions taken on the basis of the information provided on the Portal or for any damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions based solely on information obtained from the Portal.
4.2 Quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to ensure the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programmes.
Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation is not the responsibility of Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez. Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, cancelled or become inaccessible, prior to or at the same time as the Portal service is provided.
Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during or prior to the provision of the same.
4.4 Content and services linked to through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez acts as a provider of intermediary services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and shall only be responsible for the content and services supplied on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she may notify Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez in accordance with the procedure and effects established in clause 6, without this notification in any case entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible for or owners of the same, nor the recommendation, promotion or
identification of Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez with the statements, content or services provided.
Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore shall not be liable for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, failure to update, unavailability, error or uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez.
5. Data protection.
You can consult our Data Protection Policy (link) to find out how we use your personal data.
6. Reporting of activities of an illegal and inappropriate nature
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are unlawful, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, he/she may contact Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez indicating the following points:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the unlawful or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the case of infringement of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property rights, the personal data of the holder of the infringed right when this is a person other than the communicator.
- It must also provide the title accrediting the entitlement of the holder of the rights and, where applicable, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when he/she is a person other than the communicating party;
- Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez of the communication provided for in this clause shall not imply, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicating party.
It must also provide the title accrediting the entitlement of the holder of the rights and, where applicable, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when he/she is a person other than the communicating party.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the means permitted by law. Those relating to this Portal shall be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the website and the way in which they are presented.
In addition, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The amendments shall enter into force as soon as they are published.
9. Social Networking
Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez is present on various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it should be borne in mind that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which Antonio Carabantes Rodríguez does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law. Provided that the applicable law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Malaga are designated as the jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, the user expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.